Say it

Thursday, September 01, 2011

life and school... what you make it




"About 90% of the times you're afraid to do something and do it anyway, it's not nearly as bad as you thought it would be." That's my latest motto or whatever. This is me jumping off a cliff. So for those of you who don't know that is like totally out of my character. I always used to be extremely quiet, not outgoing at all, insecure (not that quiet people are insecure, it just happened to be the case with me).
The present has overcome the past. I'm not afraid to be me anymore and I don't look back.



I'm home schooled. My mom does things a little bit differently than most other homeschooling moms. About a week before school starts she drags about 10 big boxes out of the closet and starts deciding what stuff we'll need for the year.


I always dread that fateful evening, but this year it's different. I was praying about school this year and I felt like God was reminding me that what the school year is like, I'm going to decide.


It's not always about how hard you're going to have to work on school or what classes you take, but what attitude you have about them. I want to learn this year. I want to do well. I don't know about you, but I want to LIKE school!
This is the present overcoming the past.

So lets continue to strive to live Ever in the Present Moment...


~Kiana