Say it

Monday, July 11, 2011

Lovin' Life! (uhh, maybe?)

A really disgusting army worm nest... kinda cool though, huh?! lol

Daisies I took pics of today where we were cutting firewood



Focaccia bread I made the other day =D (Super yummy with my homemade marinara sauce!)




Empty pizza tray from last week when Mine and K Grace's families when to Young Guns pizza together XD







"Lovin' Life"? haha what a joke. Well, today I'm officially guilty of not living in the present moment... but you know what?!

I can't keep thinking about the mistakes I made earlier today because then I wouldn't be living in the present moment right now! Make sense?! Soooo... If you're feeling like I am today then lets change our focus right now! Are you with me?! Lets start choosing to love life even though we don't feel like it!

Randomness seems to cheer me up a little so here's a few pics AND I have been like totally crazy about this song lately!
~Kiana



































No comments: